YIP

YIP
greetings from the YIP jimmy page

Friday, July 26, 2013

add this address to your memory bank!

SwanSongStudiosNYC@yahoo.com        write me.....ask questions....infer an

d intimate interesting suggestions.....audition (seriously?) girls send naked puctures or just know that you have JIMMY PAGE's E-MAIL address.....or send me an e mail....its really me....at least this is me...a lot of sites....the vast majority i don t know....they re in honor f and support of....but here i ll read your mail and pisibly shoot you an answer so you ll be glad you DID

7 comments:

  1. The World Is Part Illusion part Delusion Part Reality.....THI IS THE HOME OF THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN......is there any poetic solution, un - answered 'prayer',not-solved mystery....point of view or thoughtful thought that everybody needs to hearor indeed, are you a frustrated artist? a political beast, a wanna-be, a fashionista, o you draw , paint, opine, sing, play an instrument-for while I do bee say-there are stupid questions I also believe that of all of the words of tongue or pen-the saddest are-'it-might-have-been'given/both equal wait...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pause-"THIS' #(888) MHz-1212 or 888-649-1212 tollfree yip times/swan song studios nyc CALL or write / swansongstudiosnyc@yahoo.com. swansongstudiosnyc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I played guitar I'd be Jimmy page the girls I like are under age.

    ReplyDelete